Supplies needed for the Ribbon Organizer:
- Hole punch
- Clear plastic container
Directions for the Ribbon Organizer:
Start out with a small plastic container that you get for free when you purchase sliced lunch meat – my preference is the type that has a clear container and clear lid (that way I can see what’s inside without opening the lid.)
- Wash the container and let it dry completely.
- The size of the ribbon roll will determine how many will fit into the container. In this example, 5 ribbon rolls fit into the lunch meat container.
- With a hand-held hole punch, punch the holes into the flattest part of the lid that you can reach with the hole punch. This does take a little maneuvering, since you will need to work the hole punch over the lip of the lid.
- Gather up your tangled ribbon, re-roll or snip off the straggly ends so that they area nice and neat.
- Stack the ribbon into the container and thread the end of each ribbon through one of the holes.
- Snap the lid in place and you’ve now got organized, tangle-free ribbon to put back into your gift-wrapping station.